a quick lunch ...
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Costco, Spin Bike, 2009
My stay in Florence lasted three days and two nights. The idea was to spend time nice with my partner, so I tried to choose a room that was not in a hotel with two hundred rooms and at the same time allow me to be on your own. After checking Google Maps with hotels and B & B, I opted for the Residenza Castiglioni
. The B & B is really just 5 minutes from the station, so that, as a good Venetian used to surf the unknown sea, I passed the correct address and if my partner did not advance any doubt threatens to arrive to Siena before I realized the map did not give me the real distances! Arriving at the train station, leaving it on a tree large enough, a few hundred yards on the left is the strada c'è via Del Giglio. Ecco ho scoperto una cosa carina sui numeri civici di Firenze. Io credevo che fossimo noi veneziani gli strani mentre a Firenze lo son di più! voi potete avere il numero 8 sia rosso sia nero! quindi nel caso nostro è il numero 8 nero che si trova a destra, subito dopo un piccolo ristorante. Come entrate in questo palazzo, potete prendere l'ascensore e al secondo piano avete l'accettazione. Il ragazzo che abbiamo trovato noi, studente di arte, è stato molto gentile e cortese! non ho capito se ci provava con la mia ragazza ma l'ha intrattenuta in un simpatico discorso sui segni zoodiacali. Ci ha fornito, sopratutto, la preziosissima lista dei ristoranti dove mangiare. Preziosa perchè a Venezia se sbagli angolo e finisci in some places the risk of having to mortgage their car to pay you the bill and did not want to end this in Florence! so we are made to explain exactly where to go. Obviously, in a post I will explain that we do not have guessed one of those restaurants! but the area was "good" and there have never plucked almost ... almost. Room nothing to say, I see a picture. The highlight was the bathroom! Setting aside the 5-star hotels, in almost all of the 3 star I've seen, the bathroom is so small that if you're not careful you end up out of the shower with one foot in the water. The doors and walls are so thin that you also take a stereo and put the music of Metallica to avoid "noise nuisance". Ok, I admit that I schizzignoso. In this case was large, beautiful, soundproofed to the right point. The breakfast is not American and does not have industrial quantities of food. Very simple, but there is everything to give you the charge for long walks! warmed bread, butter, jam, etc. etc. The lady who attends the morning breakfast is very nice and helpful. Well, if you see it on the stove to heat the milk you checked the last time because we have forgotten the milk at breakfast and did not care if you threatened to catch fire too! do not worry, everything under control ...
only flaw is the double bed but two singles together, something I hate because I ended up always in the middle of the Silicon Valley that was created between the two! But I can say that I am still very happy and recommend it!
. The B & B is really just 5 minutes from the station, so that, as a good Venetian used to surf the unknown sea, I passed the correct address and if my partner did not advance any doubt threatens to arrive to Siena before I realized the map did not give me the real distances! Arriving at the train station, leaving it on a tree large enough, a few hundred yards on the left is the strada c'è via Del Giglio. Ecco ho scoperto una cosa carina sui numeri civici di Firenze. Io credevo che fossimo noi veneziani gli strani mentre a Firenze lo son di più! voi potete avere il numero 8 sia rosso sia nero! quindi nel caso nostro è il numero 8 nero che si trova a destra, subito dopo un piccolo ristorante. Come entrate in questo palazzo, potete prendere l'ascensore e al secondo piano avete l'accettazione. Il ragazzo che abbiamo trovato noi, studente di arte, è stato molto gentile e cortese! non ho capito se ci provava con la mia ragazza ma l'ha intrattenuta in un simpatico discorso sui segni zoodiacali. Ci ha fornito, sopratutto, la preziosissima lista dei ristoranti dove mangiare. Preziosa perchè a Venezia se sbagli angolo e finisci in some places the risk of having to mortgage their car to pay you the bill and did not want to end this in Florence! so we are made to explain exactly where to go. Obviously, in a post I will explain that we do not have guessed one of those restaurants! but the area was "good" and there have never plucked almost ... almost. Room nothing to say, I see a picture. The highlight was the bathroom! Setting aside the 5-star hotels, in almost all of the 3 star I've seen, the bathroom is so small that if you're not careful you end up out of the shower with one foot in the water. The doors and walls are so thin that you also take a stereo and put the music of Metallica to avoid "noise nuisance". Ok, I admit that I schizzignoso. In this case was large, beautiful, soundproofed to the right point. The breakfast is not American and does not have industrial quantities of food. Very simple, but there is everything to give you the charge for long walks! warmed bread, butter, jam, etc. etc. The lady who attends the morning breakfast is very nice and helpful. Well, if you see it on the stove to heat the milk you checked the last time because we have forgotten the milk at breakfast and did not care if you threatened to catch fire too! do not worry, everything under control ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment