Image The Rock Johnson
love along the line of software for mobile phones: Nimbuzz
Ieri, per la prima volta nei miei 35 anni, I felt close to politics. A policy that starts from the bottom, which moves respecting the ideas and beliefs of people living on the territory and not only in the area. Thanks to the tour guide and my friend Martin Rizzo Roberto Terzi, I have been involved, as a historical researcher, together with my partner archaeologist Paola Sfameni, to support the fight against further rape of our culture and our lagoon. After several preliminary meetings, the team leader of the movement Five Stars, Mark Gavan
, sought our advice yesterday and submitted them to Orsoni. The meeting was also attended by the president of Italy Nostra, Lidia Fersuoch. The Mayor Giorgio Orsoni
I had met some weeks before he won the election. I had made a good impression, but never like yesterday. Not because he supported our thesis, but because as a lawyer, was able to immediately emphasize that there was something wrong about the interweaving of bureaucracy that was allowing a further havoc. Well now I admit that the lawyers in this period I was very, very nice! One in particular I would say something more, but yesterday, I noticed the differences with the Mayor Cacciari, who I had known because I had edited the preface to my book. With hindsight, it is not Cacciari said he could not support us, but in this case, once served as an expert opinion. But what we are talking about, ask me. Then, everything flows from a project to build a villa at Torcello. The problem is not in the building at Torcello but what you wanted to build. La Nuova Venezia has published pictures of the rendering of the villa, rightly defined by the tour guide Martin Rizzo, as a Villa-Miami. Steel, glass are the materials that compose it. The boathouse (shelter for the boat) is similar to a garage rather than a typical lagoon boathouse. The impact for those coming to Torcello to see the ancient basilica of Santa Maria Assunta, who was to arrive in the desert and there is a skyscraper in the middle of an oasis ... of course we must think of the gentle lagoon environment fauna living In this paradise, and that certainly would have been traumatized by the eco-monster. I imagine the herons splashed on the huge windows. Apart from all the political aspect of the question, what I was disgusted as a step by step he has orchestrated a scheme to circumvent the regulations and in record time. At one point the mayor has rightly pointed out that if the Superintendent was "distracted" the municipality can fix it. Hurrah! This is a victory for all citizens, which, they should move a nail in the house have to wait months, sometimes with an unfavorable opinion, while this eminence grise, has arrived, has chosen the heart of the lagoon and the birth of Venice, decided how liked the house and got all the favorable opinions. Sure, maybe with some effort could sbaraccare the Basilica and placed him there. So, perhaps, by placing the bell tower is a bit shaky, he could also enjoy an exclusive Belvedere. We now hope that it will continue. Hope, though in vain, even totally utopian, it is also that there is a question to understand why the permits were granted! because the opinion was in favor of the Superintendent, who has signed and perhaps a sense of civic inspiration of this town or distracted or apologize to those who live in Venice, because not everyone is asleep and we all have the same rights as well as the same duties ! thanks again to those who got me involved in this great experience!
0 comments:
Post a Comment