Monday, January 17, 2011

Volley Ball Bodypaint

gvSIG and the world of GIS

But you know what the fare MINI? is not the name of a new Fiat car, but an offer that saved me pennies on the beautiful journey that I go next Tuesday and Wednesday on the Venice-Rome.
Normally tickets cost € 73 and if you do not ask for round-trip will cost € 146 . Because now all I do is stand in front of the PC! I checked and I asked the facility and I only paid 102 Euro
! with a net saving .... well you do the calculation!

Want the best price? With the new MINI range we offer, at the time of
the most advantageous price for the day and the train
chosen, in both 1st and 2nd class.
The MINI is valid for travel from January 24, 2011 at MINI
You can purchase up to 24 hours the day before the departure of the train on this site, authorized travel agencies and at the call center in the ticketless procedure, at the ticket offices and self service station.
You can not combine the MINI con altre riduzioni e offerte, compresa quella a favore dei ragazzi. 
Il numero di posti a disposizione รจ limitato e variabile, a seconda dei giorni della settimana, dei treni e della classe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment