Thursday, January 13, 2011

How To Raise Hemoglobin Levels

Florence to stay

and between the various options I chose a B & B. In particular, I booked the Residenza Castiglioni.
Square Riffredi
I made several trips in my life. Perhaps thanks to the school that I attended, the Algarotti tourism school, I was immediately driven abroad, leaving a bit of Italy. Last Tuesday I chose Florence. Having to meet a special person, I needed a special city. I think Florence is. Not knowing good hotels in that city, I took a ride on Google Maps
After checking on the site of Trenitalia
times, I chose the silver arrow of 9:39 which arrives in Florence at 11:30. The cost was medium-high, I spent 42 euro for the return but I chose the JVC that cost only 24 euro. The only flaw the Inter City Rifredi left the station, so you have to take a train to take you there. Trains for Rifredi I saw there are several and the ticket costs only 2 € and you can get it safely into the station in tobacco. The trip was comfortable and never having taken the silver arrow I must say that the train was too fast! never having taken the freccia argento devo dire che è stato pure velocissimo il treno! avevo preso il mio Dylan Dog da leggere e non sono riuscito a leggere due pagine che ero arrivato già a Padova! in dieci minuti!! Di fatto la velocità la si sente un pochino, o almeno io che non sono abituato ad andare nemmeno in macchina, e che l'autobus a volte mi da fastidio, leggendo mi sentivo la testa un po leggera, sempre che non fosse dovuto al fatto che non vedevo l'ora di incontrare la persona che mi aveva spinto ad andare a Firenze!!! Il ritorno invece con l'Inter City è stato un classico viaggio Italiano! il treno era a scompartimenti. Nel mio avevo una famiglia siciliana che stava rientrando a casa a Quarto d'Altino, con circa dodici valigie di cui una in corridoio because there was in the compartment. I think at least one box of oranges and a supply of food and drinks by the army! Then there was a boy about 18 years and finally an Algerian. Obviously, a train door was not working, so at each station was leaving the audible alarm, in case anyone wanted to take a nap to pass quickly the three-hour trip ... so my advice, if you can get the silver arrow! !

0 comments:

Post a Comment