To love a person today can mean having to inform on what systems are to be able to chat, talk, send pictures, without helping to buy the house at the new manager of Tim or Vodafone! Obviously there are offers from several operators, I chose Tim initially with the possibility to send free sms without cost, duration six months. I state that I have two phones. The first is the classic corporate BlackBerry Curve 8520 with Vodafone and then from the drawer I pulled out a Nokia E60 with Tim scheme. The contact person two hundred times a day instead has a Nokia N8 for my envy! Now, my first choice fell on Skype! It 's great I thought! now I go on I install the drain site, she does the same and we can make love for hours to consume the eardrums.
| | A-there is no compatible version for my two phones -B coverage only works on wifi for free while the rest There are no fees for its work. |
Nimbuzz is a project that starts from the city of Rotterdam
and gives the benefit of certain services from the web, by Skype phone and as well from your PC. All using the internet connection, then again, consider your contract with your operator. In my case, the contract company I have free internet. At this point I went on their website and I pressed the home page Get Nimbuzz. The nice thing is that you enter the number of your phone and you get a text message with the web address of the application, then the phone through this link will connect and download the application that you immediately recognize your model. The application is Java
One problem I found when I selected the option that accedesse Facebook. When I went through pc on FB, I wondered if it was me and telling me that someone had made a connection from Rotterdam! the program is correctly connected to them and FB instead has my email contacts noted the irregularity. However it was enough seguire la procedura di Facebook per ricollegarmi, ho scelto la parola si sicurezza e cosi ho sistemato la questione. Ho inviato un sms con il sito per scaricarsi il programma anche alla persona che mi stimola a trovare nuovi sistemi per comunicarci e voilà!! Lei ha scaricato il programma, poi si è registrata ed ha creato il suo account io sono andato in "aggiungi contatti IM" ho scritto il suo account e automaticamente lei ha ricevuto la mia richiesta. L'ha accettata ed ora chattiamo per ore anche li...Sul prossimo post vi sottopongo invece MSN Messanger...
and gives the benefit of certain services from the web, by Skype phone and as well from your PC. All using the internet connection, then again, consider your contract with your operator. In my case, the contract company I have free internet. At this point I went on their website and I pressed the home page Get Nimbuzz. The nice thing is that you enter the number of your phone and you get a text message with the web address of the application, then the phone through this link will connect and download the application that you immediately recognize your model. The application is Java
After installing it on my Black Berry was under the Downloads folder, together with that Facebook for understanding. I've set the parameters as to who I want to see, the account if I wanted to upload contacts and connection settings. Here, a clarification, so you can chat with the person I was interested I select from the list of contacts the person in question and the program sends a text message with the web address where to download Nimbuzz ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment